- Our Family Thought For Today-“Take a Minute or Two” the-family-meeting.com/2017/07/09/our… fb.me/24cdF2t9lTweeted 1 month ago
- Our Family Thought For Today-“Take a Minute or Two” the-family-meeting.com/2017/07/09/our…Tweeted 1 month ago
- RT @ChicagoStreetJo: Fathers make a difference in a child's life. Never doubt it. #Fathers #Chicago https://t.co/zTbZfDDgCeTweeted 1 month ago
- Our Family Thought For Today! Blogging tomorrow on taking a few mins with yourself for the… instagram.com/p/BWTCKXhAL9m/Tweeted 1 month ago
- Please join @TheFamilyMtg in support of #SOS, school kidz, @wkyc, and my wife, @margbern twitter.com/margbern/statu…Tweeted 1 month ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
We need to sit down more often and take a minute or two. We are so caught up in our appointments, worries, relationships-personal and professional, insecurities, challenges, fears, faults, accomplishments…I could go on and on but you get the picture. … Continue reading
I recently had 2 experiences that were extremely fulfilling and quietly brought me to tears. The first occurred on Father’s Day, when one of my nephews called me in the early evening. He said “Unc I called you so that … Continue reading
We currently live in a world that is simultaneously filled with God’s grace, blessings, and love; yet riddled with hate, divisiveness, and meanness. On this Sunday of Resurrection, I chose to celebrate all that is GOOD in my life and in … Continue reading
We recently got back from a 6 day vacation. I saw Stevie Wonder give a 4 hour concert in Columbus with my wife, son, and daughter. We visited my Alpha Phi Alpha line brother and his family in Charlotte, N.C., … Continue reading
“Everyday do something nice and try not to get caught” Anonymous Read, learn, and share….Have a Family Meeting!
Don’t compare your life to others…You have no idea what their journey is all about! Read, learn, and share…Have a Family Meeting!