- Our Family Thought For Today-“Take a Minute or Two” the-family-meeting.com/2017/07/09/our… fb.me/24cdF2t9lTweeted 3 months ago
- Our Family Thought For Today-“Take a Minute or Two” the-family-meeting.com/2017/07/09/our…Tweeted 3 months ago
- RT @ChicagoStreetJo: Fathers make a difference in a child's life. Never doubt it. #Fathers #Chicago https://t.co/zTbZfDDgCeTweeted 3 months ago
- Our Family Thought For Today! Blogging tomorrow on taking a few mins with yourself for the… instagram.com/p/BWTCKXhAL9m/Tweeted 3 months ago
- Please join @TheFamilyMtg in support of #SOS, school kidz, @wkyc, and my wife, @margbern twitter.com/margbern/statu…Tweeted 3 months ago
Category Archives: Homemaker
“I don’t have a huge house, a brand new car, or lots of money. What I do have is an amazing family, friends, and memories that will last forever.” Unknown Read, learn, and share……Have a Family Meeting!
“Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” ~ Elizabeth Stone A thought for all of us who are either sending out children back … Continue reading
“I also believe that parents, if they love you, will hold you up safely, above their swirling waters, and sometimes that means you’ll never know what they endured, and you may treat them unkindly, in a way you otherwise wouldn’t.” … Continue reading
I recently heard someone say that life continuously evolves as a collection of memories. We had a fantastic family dinner on Thanksgiving at my brother’s home. My 90-year-old Dad, 86-year-old Mom, and 87-year-old Aunt were all there with us. This … Continue reading
“But a wise parent humors the desire for independent action, so as to become the friend and advisor when his absolute rule shall cease.” Elizabeth Gaskill Read, learn, and share…Have a family meeting!