- Our Family Thought For Today-“Take a Minute or Two” the-family-meeting.com/2017/07/09/our… fb.me/24cdF2t9lTweeted 1 month ago
- Our Family Thought For Today-“Take a Minute or Two” the-family-meeting.com/2017/07/09/our…Tweeted 1 month ago
- RT @ChicagoStreetJo: Fathers make a difference in a child's life. Never doubt it. #Fathers #Chicago https://t.co/zTbZfDDgCeTweeted 1 month ago
- Our Family Thought For Today! Blogging tomorrow on taking a few mins with yourself for the… instagram.com/p/BWTCKXhAL9m/Tweeted 1 month ago
- Please join @TheFamilyMtg in support of #SOS, school kidz, @wkyc, and my wife, @margbern twitter.com/margbern/statu…Tweeted 1 month ago
Category Archives: Editor’s Message
“Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” Muhammad Ali A positive word from the greatest of all times! Read, learn, and share…..Have a Family Meeting!
BE CONFIDENT. TOO MANY DAYS ARE WASTED COMPARING OURSELVES TO OTHERS AND WISHING TO BE SOMETHING WE AREN’T. EVERYBODY HAS THEIR OWN STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES AND IT IS ONLY WHEN YOU ACCEPT EVERYTHING YOU ARE-AND AREN’T-THAT YOU WILL TRULY SUCCEED. … Continue reading →
“The happiest people don’t have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.” Unknown In the words of my son, “I will do this until I get the best of everything. #motivated!” Read, learn, and share….Have a … Continue reading →
“Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.” – Author Anthony Brandt Read, learn, and share……Have a Family Meeting!
“When I read great literature, great drama, speeches, or sermons, I feel that the human mind has not achieved anything greater than the ability to share feelings and thoughts through language.” James Earl Jones (1931-) Voices and Silences (1993) Sharing … Continue reading →
While seated in my barber’s chair this afternoon, he told me a bittersweet story about a man (who turned out to be both my cousin and my fraternity brother ’06). The man attended an activity (my barber was unsure what the … Continue reading →
“To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our … Continue reading →