- RT @margbern: The best way to #makeadifference is to stay engaged. After touring the men's shelter, my husband (@TheFamilyMtg) promised to…Tweeted 1 month ago
- Thanks to each and every veteran who served and sacrificed for this great country, including my Dad, Uncles, Nephews, and Cousins.Tweeted 1 month ago
- Our Family Thought For Today-“Take a Minute or Two” the-family-meeting.com/2017/07/09/our… fb.me/24cdF2t9lTweeted 5 months ago
- Our Family Thought For Today-“Take a Minute or Two” the-family-meeting.com/2017/07/09/our…Tweeted 5 months ago
- RT @ChicagoStreetJo: Fathers make a difference in a child's life. Never doubt it. #Fathers #Chicago https://t.co/zTbZfDDgCeTweeted 5 months ago
This entry was posted in 2014, American Spirit, Conduct and Behavior, Education, Faith and Ministry, Family, Family Thoughts, Fatherhood, Homelessness, Insights From Our Children, Love and Relationships, Mentoring, Motherhood, Motivation, Parenting, Patience and tagged Adoptions that work, foster care, Gloria Campos news anchor, loving our children, what family really means. Bookmark the permalink.