- Our Family Thought For Today-“Take a Minute or Two” the-family-meeting.com/2017/07/09/our… fb.me/24cdF2t9lTweeted 2 months ago
- Our Family Thought For Today-“Take a Minute or Two” the-family-meeting.com/2017/07/09/our…Tweeted 2 months ago
- RT @ChicagoStreetJo: Fathers make a difference in a child's life. Never doubt it. #Fathers #Chicago https://t.co/zTbZfDDgCeTweeted 2 months ago
- Our Family Thought For Today! Blogging tomorrow on taking a few mins with yourself for the… instagram.com/p/BWTCKXhAL9m/Tweeted 2 months ago
- Please join @TheFamilyMtg in support of #SOS, school kidz, @wkyc, and my wife, @margbern twitter.com/margbern/statu…Tweeted 2 months ago
This entry was posted in 2014, American Spirit, Conduct and Behavior, Education, Faith and Ministry, Family, Family Thoughts, Fatherhood, Homelessness, Insights From Our Children, Love and Relationships, Mentoring, Motherhood, Motivation, Parenting, Patience and tagged Adoptions that work, foster care, Gloria Campos news anchor, loving our children, what family really means. Bookmark the permalink.