Working on tonight’s post where we will discuss the decision of a governor to not accept, or question the acceptance, of federal aid to storm victims. I hope you will read it and weigh in. It will be up late tonight or tomorrow. It seems that the political arena these days often puts politics before people. Read, learn, and share…..Have a Family Meeting!
- RT @margbern: The best way to #makeadifference is to stay engaged. After touring the men's shelter, my husband (@TheFamilyMtg) promised to…Tweeted 1 month ago
- Thanks to each and every veteran who served and sacrificed for this great country, including my Dad, Uncles, Nephews, and Cousins.Tweeted 1 month ago
- Our Family Thought For Today-“Take a Minute or Two” the-family-meeting.com/2017/07/09/our… fb.me/24cdF2t9lTweeted 5 months ago
- Our Family Thought For Today-“Take a Minute or Two” the-family-meeting.com/2017/07/09/our…Tweeted 5 months ago
- RT @ChicagoStreetJo: Fathers make a difference in a child's life. Never doubt it. #Fathers #Chicago https://t.co/zTbZfDDgCeTweeted 5 months ago