1. For my Heavenly Father, who gave his only begotten son for my salvation and also so that I might have life more abundantly.
2. For my wife and children, who are the greatest gifts of my life. It is because of them that I wake up each day encouraged to do whatever I can to try to make their lives better and dare to dream that I can!
3. For my elders still with us, my parents, aunts, and uncles, whose courage and faith in the midst of limited resources, racial injustice, and segregation will always be a beacon of light and hope for me. They are a constant reminder that my foundation is strong.
4. For the life lessons taught to me by my loved ones who have passed away, yet continuously remind me of their spiritual presence, oversight, and love for my family and for me.
5. For knowing that doing for others far surpasses anything that I could do for myself.
6. For 53 wonderful years thus far of life, love, family, health, setbacks, accomplishments, and dreams.
7. For all of my life experiences to date which have taught me that the true definition of wealth has nothing to do with money or material things, rather true wealth is health, family, and their love.
I hope that your thanksgiving season was as enriching as mine and I thank each of you who read The Family Meeting for you ongoing support and enthusiasm for what we are trying to do here and at The Pyramid Institute.
Read, learn, and share….Have a Family Meeting!